Public Transport Routes Will Be Changed
To have the route network of the city complied with legal requirements, city routes No. 27, 43, 45 will be closed since July 30, 2016. At the same time, in these directions, traffic schedules will be increased fpor the commuter routes No. 303, 304, 305, 3n addition, the new city routes No. 37, 39, 53, which will have completely the same traffic patterns as the routes No. 27, 43, 45, have been launched within the city limits since June 11 of this year.
– Route No. 37: Railway Station to the Space Center. It covers the sections of Yessenberlin, Moldagulova streets, Respublika Avenue, Kabanbai Batyr and Turan avenues.
– Route No. 39: starts from "Astana Inert" terminal bus stop, plies on Okzhetpes, K.Bayseitova streets, Tlendiyev, Bogenbay Batyr avenues and Alash Highway. The end point of the route is "Sharyn" market.
– Route No. 53: "Sharyn" market to "Clinical and Rehabilitation Complex" terminal bus stop, covers the section of Alash Highway, Bogenbay Batyr, Turan, Kabanbay Batyr avenues, as well as T.Ryskulov and Orynbor streets.
It should be noted that according to the requirements of Sub-clause 1 and 2, Paragraph 3, Article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On the Motor Transport", intra-republican carriage of passengers and luggage is divided into the following types based on administrative and territorial features:
- urban (rural): transportation within the established boundaries of the settlement;
- commuter (suburban): transportation based on the routes connecting a settlement with the suburban area extending up to fifty kilometers, measured from the established boundaries of the settlement.
Any use of materials is allowed with the reference to the official website of Astana cityhttp://astana.gov.kz